A sharing economy takes a variety of forms, often leveraging information technology to empower individuals, corporations, non-profits and government with information that enables distribution, sharing and reuse of excess capacity in goods and services
Sharing Economy is going to replace the traditional economy model, generating more providers of products and services into the market, extending consumers’ choice, and reducing wastes.
“…the sharing economy is deepening and spreading. Thousands of new business now sell access rather than ownership… collaborative consumption is a way to live light, waste less, to protect the environment… de-clutter and save money… ”
“The sharing economy is a little like online shopping, which started in America 15 years ago… This emerging model is now big and disruptive enough… That is a sign of its immense potential… ”
Sharing Economy Prospect
- The Economist : On the internet, everything is for hire.
- “… the consumer peer-to-peer rental market alone is worth $26 billion.”(The Economist, 3/2013)
- “UK Consumer earnings from the Sharing Economy totaled £4.6 billion from May 2012 – May 2013” (The People Who Share, 5/2013)
- “The revenue flowing through the share economy directly into people’s wallets will surpass $3.5 billion this year, with growth exceeding 25%.” (Forbes, 1/2013)
- “According to an article by Jaime Contreras in MIT Sloan Expert, collaborative consumption is a potentially $110 billion market.” (MIT Sloan, 12/2011)
- “By 2020, there will be 31 million members of car-sharing programs worldwide.” (Taskrabbit Slideshare, 6/2013)
“Sharing Economy” Platform Advantage
- “34% of humans are online, but with a growth rate of 566%” (World Internet Isage Stats, 8/2013)
- “75% of participants predicted that their offline sharing will increase in the next five years.” (Shareable Magazine, 2010)
- “43.8% would take part as a consumer, and 31.9% as a provider.”(Collaborative Consumption, 8/13)
THE RISE OF THE SHARING ECONOMY -
IT’S NOT JUST NICE TO SHARE, IT’S THE FUTURE -
BRYAN PETRO: SHARING STARTUPS BOOST THE ECONOMY -
THE 'SHARE' ECONOMY HERE TO STAY
The era of sharing economy-best deals on free rental platform| online rental web site| Ecrent.com
In the ear of sharing economy, we always try our best to maximize the value of every product. Ecrent.com is an online rental web site for you to find best deals in your daily life. This free rental platform is the largest and most extensive online global sharing platform, encouraging people to share through renting to protect our environment.
We are easy to have a problem that lots of stuff accumulated at home but do not have ways to use them. You can choose to clean up your house by throwing things away, or you can try to rent them out through a free rental platform. To make money by renting something you do not need to use in short time, which is the best part of sharing economy. Ecrent.com is a rental web site for you to make money in an easy way: (1) Find some useful items that you want to rent; (2) upload the items on Ecrent.com with product pictures and description; (3) set a rental price per day of your items; (4) make money by renting your items.
Besides on making money, using online rental platform is the perfect way to protect our environment. Renting some useful items to reduce energy use and reusing some “useless” items, we can earn money in an easy and eco-friendly way. A good online rental platform has to contain different types of products; Ecrent.com has lots of categories such as Wedding, Property, Venues, Transport, Household, Tools, Equipment, Leisure, Fashion, Accessories, Professional Services, Arts and public services. It is easy to find best deals of different categories on Ecrent.com.
ECrent provides a free rental platform for people to rent instead of buying frivolously. Through the platform, renters can contact owners direct, so not only will you save money by renting, you can also help protect the environment. We humans are selfish and short-sighted. We take natural resources from the earth to make many things for ourselves, generating greenhouse gases in the process. Then we trash the very things that we make, damaging the environment and turning this earth into a rubbish dump with no consideration for later generations and other species. We need to change our ways.
Ecrent embraces the sharing economy concept and encourages online peer-to-peer sharing and waste reduction worldwide. Collaborative consumption maximizes the use of the earth’s resources and reduces carbon footprint. Through Ecrent, people and entities can share easily around the world, building stronger communities and global harmony. Let’s try out this rental web site, go green and make money!